Tuesday, May 20

Julie Waters e-notes: Tue, May 20, 2008

Hey all; sorry I've not been posting much as of late. Things have been a little crazy.

I'll start with the sales pitch: I've now fully entered the world of digital distribution. All my CDs are now available online, via amazon.com, iTunes CD Baby and soon Rhapsody will have all of my music as well.

I've done a major revamp of the music site, so if you're interested, check it out (http://juliewaters.com/home.php). It includes links for online sales.

I've been composing up a storm and am currently trying to find time to get a new CD out by the end of Summer (I make no promises). This will, if things work as planned, be a duet CD, a mixture of blues, contemporary & jazz, working with all three of my primary instruments (6-string banjo, acoustic guitar and baritone guitar) at various times.

The music we're doing so far has real potential. It's a lot of fun to do stuff with other musicians again. After so much energy spent on solo work, it's nice to have someone else to share the burden a little.

Photography, by the way, is going amazingly well. Check out the photo site to see some of what I've been up to.

Hope everyone is well. I'll post more, but not today.
----------------------------------
More info:

http://juliewaters.com/

Julie's photography:

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/
----------------------------------
Upcoming events for Julie Waters
----------------------------------
Wednesday, June 18th 2nd Sundays Song Circle (tentative) at RAMP Gallery; Bellows Falls, VT

Wednesday, July 9th 2nd Sundays Song Circle (tentative) at RAMP Gallery; Bellows Falls, VT

Sunday, August 10th 2nd Sundays Song Circle (tentative) at RAMP Gallery; Bellows Falls, VT

No comments: