Wednesday, July 4

Okay...

If I'm trying to find out about a product at amazon.com, I often get these little things at the bottom of the page which say "BETTER TOGETHER" and offer me a discount if I buy this item with another similar or related item.

So we've got this problem with rats that have suddenly shown up in our yards and I'm looking to get some form of live rat trap to capture them and release them elsewhere and trying to figure out what kind I need, etc. I look one up on amazon and after the listing, I get the following "better together" option:





Rat traps... tax software... rat traps... accountants...

Even so, I think it's a stretch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i realize i'm behind the times in my reading... but...? perhaps amazon.com is trying to tell the world something.